- Oppo Reno 2Z is among the first to sport a MediaTek Helio P90 SoC
- It runs ColorOS 6.1 on top of Android 9 Pie
- The Oppo Reno 2Z has a quad-camera setup at the back
- Oppo Reno 2Z design
- Oppo Reno 2Z specifications
- Oppo Reno 2Z performance, battery life and cameras
Oppo Reno 2Z
Oppo recently launched three smartphones as a part of the Oppo Reno 2 series, the Oppo Reno 2Z, Reno 2, and the Reno 2F. What’s surprising is that these new models have been launched only a few months after the original Reno series. Interestingly, Oppo has only revealed the prices of the Oppo Reno 2 and the Reno 2Z so far, while the India price of the Reno 2F will be revealed later.
The Chinese smartphone maker has priced the Reno 2Z at Rs. 29,990 in India, and it is the more affordable model of the two already available in the country. The Oppo Reno 2Z₹ 26,449 packs in a quad-camera setup and is powered by the relatively new MediaTek Helio P90 SoC. Is it better than what the competition offers at this price? We put it to the test to find out.